Original Water Liturgies for World Water Day 2017.
At a time when an average of 663 million people worldwide do not have access to clean water; when drought is rampant, yet, corporations bottle and sell back to us what is left; when pipelines are being thrust into our communities faster than we can stop them ominously threatening our fresh water supplies - let us Reflect on Water.
- Climate Justice Sunday Water Ritual - UUSC
- Water-LOGGED – Promoting Water Awareness and Gratitude by Rabbi Burton L. Visotzky
- World Water Day 2017, A Muslim Reflection by Hussein Rashid, PhD
- Water Liturgy - Reflection by Karenna Gore, Director of Center for Earth Ethics
- Otomi Water Ceremony and Poem to the River by Mindahi Bastida, Caretaker of Otomi Traditions